What Did Everyone Cook Last Week? (W / A Few Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
JUST a tri tip??? That looks absolutely decadent. You wouldn't have to ask me 2x to devour a plateful of that. Beautiful job

Thanks for sharing
Robert

Looking through the folders of pics on my desktop I realized that I'd done a pretty diverse bunch of food this past week. Thought it may be fun to mix things up and toss this out there to see what kind of great stuff other folks have made recently. I'm not going to do a step-by-step on each one, just a pic or two of the finished product.

Pasta with spicy red sauce and grilled homemade Italian sausage
View attachment 423994

Teriyaki Tenderloin Tips. This was a first time, ground-up custom recipe I put together and it was really good!!
View attachment 423995

Center cut rib eyes with burgundy mushroom sauce
View attachment 423996

Deep dish grilled turkey, rice, and broccoli casserole (2 pics). This was also an "original" for me
View attachment 423997
View attachment 423998

Last night we just did bacon cheddar burgers
View attachment 423999

Made salsa for the first time yesterday. Just made it up as I went. We will never be buying salsa from the store again, that's for sure.
View attachment 424000

So.....let's see some pics of other stuff folks have done. This might be fun and we get to see a lot of diversity here. No doubt people have made some really, really good food and I'm in need of inspiration for new meals. The well is running dry at the present time :emoji_wink:

Load 'em up folks!!
Robert
Incredible. Very good week of cooking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky