What a way to start the new year off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Got the last of my shovel piles cleaned up today.
Yep 3 long and 3 wide for me, plus I do much of next door neighbor. Then I do the kids across the street of 2 long and 2 wide.
Then I take down the banks from the city plow. We usually don't get a melt until 3-4 months later.

That's to much shoveling at my age. Living in the country I don't have to worry about banks anymore thank God. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

giphy.gif

Very nice Chris! I bet those were tasty. Stay thirsty my friend.

Nice looking steak...beatiful story with a sad ending :emoji_wink:

More like a shocking ending, this time of year we expect snow - I just wasn't ready for it. Thanks for the like and nice words Eddie, appreciate them.

View attachment 478696

Very nice Chris! I bet those were tasty. Stay thirsty my friend.

I'm hoping this isn't my last outdoor cook of the season. Last year I think I shut down in November. At least I made it to January this year. Always thirsty old bud. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

Dang Chris! Great looking meal! I'm not a big cream ale fan. But the 12 horse? Bring it!

Never tried 12 horse Steve, I'll have to look for it. GCA was popular when I was in college because it was cheap. Well I don't think they raised their prices in 40+ years. Appreciate the like and kindly words.

Very nice! Just love in fire searing!

Thanks Civil, agree nothing beats the smell and sight of a good hunk of meat surrounded by fire. Thanks for the like also.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky