Weber Summit Vs Ceramic

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

imhungrymk

Fire Starter
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
I have offsets, UDS, electric and pellet smokers. My backyard has a lot of cookers in it. I just got a Weber Summit Kamado and wow it might be one of the best I have ever had back there. For the people with Ceramic Kamado cookers, what I am missing out on?

Attachments

• 7B825225-7E65-43B7-BD9A-D190450142E2_1_105_c.jpeg
    7B825225-7E65-43B7-BD9A-D190450142E2_1_105_c.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 85
I recently cooked a whole chicken on a ceramic smoker. I was at a friends house. It cooked fast. It held its heat very well. However, I noticed there is no deflector plate between the coals and food.

I have offsets, UDS, electric and pellet smokers. My backyard has a lot of cookers in it. I just got a Weber Summit Kamado and wow it might be one of the best I have ever had back there. For the people with Ceramic Kamado cookers, what I am missing out on?

You have a great looking playground, I mean backyard. :emoji_thumbsup:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky