times running out on kingsford coupon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

morkdach

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 8, 2007
mid kansas
was at our local dillons store (kroger) with mama this morning just picking up a few things she had coupons on.
she had a kingsford coupon in her purse and since we picked up some ballpark franks i grabbed a bag 18 lbs for 7.49-6.00=1.49 good buy with franks at .99 with coupon.
coupon expires 12-31-09
i have purchased over 20 bags at this price or less.
have plenty to get to spring maybe even summer since i'm a watt burner.

OMG! $6 dollar Kingsford coupons? Are we in heaven?

And i thought I got a great deal at Home depot last spring, a double pack of 21 lb bags for $6. I bought a total 12 bags and it only cost me $36. Your deal has me beat. Beast price was when Lowes had 18lb's for $4 on clearance, I picked up half a pallet.

Anybody have a live link for this coupon? I have googled like crazy and can only find dead links.

I get my bags at Walmart too. $7.50 there compared to $9. at Lowes or Home Crapo

Anyone? Link to the coupon would be great. I'm gonna go search for it but hope someone can link us to it.

Well after much searching I finally found a coupon.
Most of them either took you nowhere or were expired.
Not sure wherer this will work and it said you save $6.00 on the other white meat when you buy charcoal and one other item.
My assumption was that you buy the coals and save the money on that, don't know what this "other white meat" savings are all about but I hope this works.

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...974538PM-1.jpg

thats the coupon alright you just have to buy one of the products listed, i have a bunch of valassic relish got most of it at .99 cents ballpark franks were on sale yesterday

Gee, and i just stocked up on ballpark franks. Acrually, that is a good deal that can give you plenty to store for next year without paying out more than usual.

The coupon is working for me so far at Smiths/Kroger. I'm buying 1 a day till the coupon runs out. That should keep me in coals for a while.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky