Timer options for Masterbuilt Analog electric

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Huebdoo

Original poster
May 6, 2020
So I have a Masterbuilt analog electric which works fine however I want to be able to have it burn low and slow (as cold as possible) for smoking salmon and curing bacon.
I know these pull 1500 Watt so I'm looking for something that can let it burn @ high for 2-3 minutes, then off for 10.
Anyone know of anything like that?

1588855764782.png

I have 2 of these to regulate heat, speed etc.... One I use for electric skillets so when they turn on, they don't turn on at screaming high temps... I can continually simmer stuff using one.....
I can adjust my hand held blender speed to not throw stuff all over...
AND I have one on my smoker... I can adjust the heat output to an idle where it won't turn on and off.. I adjust it to stay on all the time and have the smoker temp idle at 70, 80, 110.... where ever I want it to run...

Voltage regulator

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky