Thumbs up to Auber Inst.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

doubles shooter

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 28, 2014
Upstate Western NY
Halfway through a Memorial Day smoke of a 25 pound turkey, I noticed the smoker temp dropping. Checking things out, I discovered the 5+ year old dual probe controller wasn't putting power to the element. I sent it back last Friday. It will be back tomorrow.
They found a disconnected wire inside. They also said the outlet didn't look like there was good enough contact so it was replaced. Bill came to 25.00. $15.00 for parts and labor $10.00 shipping. Their customer service is great. I highly recommend them.

BTW, I finished w turkey by manually plugging and un plugging the element while using the Auber to monitor temps. Perfect.
IMAG2315.jpg

Glad it worked out for ya. Nice looking bird also.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky