This is why we are blessed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigarm's smokin

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 19, 2007
BigArm MT
As far as I'm concerned, this is a must watch. And to those who this is dedicated too, I love you and I honor you.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
Terry

darn, the link won't come through. I will keep trying
<object width="425" height="353"><param name="movie" value="<A href=""></param><param">"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="353"></embed></object>

Thanks BigArm for the video, I think a lotta people are forgetting the sacrifices these guys a gals are going through for us.

My oldest son spent a year over there, then wound up spending almost six months in a VA hospital here in the states.

He's out now but has along way to go in recovery. That's just gonna take time but we can all deal with it.

We all need to honor all of our men and women in the service. Anytime you run upon a man or women in uniform on the street, in the airport or anywhere, stop and take amoment out of your time and thank them for what they are are doing for you and your country.

I know I might be rambling a little bit but thats my opinion.

Thanks

Wow! VERY awesome video!!

This is most definitely a must watch.

I will always have the utmost respect and honor for everyone that has served or is still serving in our military forces!

GREAT POST!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky