That's what I call service!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jack07

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 11, 2012
Wisconsin
I ordered my amnps and Maverick 732 on 6-18-12 at 10am and received it today 06-19-12 by 11am. I realize Todd is only one state away but that is fast service right there! Oh yeah...did I mention FREE shipping.

Amnps and Maverick are already being put to use...smoking my first batch of hot sticks Qview tomorrow. 

Todd was great to talk with on the phone and first class service, you can't go wrong dealing with him!

Thanks again Todd!

Tim

PS...amnps and Maverick are working like a charm!

Last edited:
I agree Dave...the TBS is streaming out of my smoker....that amnps makes smoking much easier. 
yahoo.gif

Todd provides superior service. I discovered that very recently and can't say enough good things about his business ethics.

Thanks for pointing that out Alesia...I made the change...and yes I was multi-tasking when I first posted. I must have had smoke in my eyes 
pot.gif

Last edited:
Todd is a good guy that knows how to run a company with great products and even better customer service. It sure makes it easy to recommend him to others

I totally agree Piney! These days everyone wants to tell of bad experiences or trash someone but doesn't hardly say much when things work out good. I really try to give a shout out when I run across something or someone who does good things. I have to say SMF has some really good sponsors. Amazen Products and Vacuum Sealers Unlimited have both treated me very well and I have read nothing but great stuff about both. 

I have had the privilege of calling him a friend for several years. You all can imagine what a great family they are. It is a wonderful experience to have such a good friend   

FYI...I just posted the Qview of the hot sticks I made with these new products. (pitmaster blend pellets....awesome flavor!)

Hi All,

Even tho I live on the west coast of Washington stae, as I remember, my amnps pellet smoker plus sveral small bags of different flavored pellets arrived in less that 3 days of placing my order.

I love the amnps, it sure makes for worry free smoking, especially cold smoking bacon

Thanks again Todd.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky