Thanksgiving and Christmas Giveaway for Inkbird 1500 feet Wireless bbq thermometer IRF-4S with 4 probe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What a nice addition that would be to the rest of my Inkbird products. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

GIVEAWAY for Inkbird 1500 feet Wireless bbq thermometer IRF-4S with 4 probe:emoji_boom::emoji_boom:
Rules:Like and comment below.
Winner picked on Nov 29.

View attachment 412872

Also Amazon Flash/Lightning Deal for Inkbird 4probe Bluetooth BBQ Thermometer IBT-4XS is coming!!:emoji_boom::emoji_boom:
The battery can last 40~60Hrs once fully charged,high and low alarm, 12 different meat preset temp.
:emoji_fire:
4 probes deal price: $42.49 VS Original price:$49.99
:emoji_fire:
2 probes deal price: $31.99 VS Original price:$39.99
Timeline: Nov 27, 2019 5:30 PM PST - Nov 27, 2019 11:30 PM PST
Please don’t miss it!!

View attachment 412873
Thanks for chance

I was pleased with the performance of mine until the glue holding the transmitter body together let go after 3-4 months.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky