Take That France!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqgoddess

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 13, 2008
TEMPLE CITY, SO CALIFORNIA
Whos talking smack now???
OMG!!! that 4x100 freestyle relay was AMAZING!!!!
BEST DAMN RACE I HAVE SEEN!!
Especially since the french went there to squash the U.S.A...
LOL!!!

GO TEAM USA!! BREAK THOSE RECORDS...WE DA COUNTRY!! BABY!!!

see why now???
never another bottle of grey goose in my house!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Great post Kelly, GO USA!! That's the kind of finish the USA needed to have to keep those French-ies quiet. What a finish!!!!

YES! I am so glad I stayed up to watch after a long days smoke. What a great exibition of american willpower and drive.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I'll take any grey goose that's not wanted!
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

that was some race - how that lasek guy caught the froggy is just incredible.

I used to swim competitively in my distant youth, so the swimming at the olympics always attracts me.
Some incredible swims going down this year too.
Can phelps do 8 ? personally I doubt it given how well everyone else is swimming too, but be incredible if he can do it.

And I got to plug the uk womens 400m freestyle. Given that it's the first womens gold swimming medal the uk has won in 48 years - it's something special to us over here :-)

We stayed up late watching various Olympics stuff and glad we did... it's always so cool when you see the moment live.

Too bad we don't have a little American flag icon... (hint, anyone?)
wink.gif

BBQB (k) -- Good one. I went to bed too early and will have to go back and watch this one. I read about it on a running board I frequent and they are a hard to please crowd. (unlike the smoking crowd)

After hearing they talked smack, I am even more happy for the US of A.

I'm extra happy. Cullen Jones swam the 3rd leg (I think it was 3rd) and he's an alumnus of my university.

Right on Michael!!!
That would be 3!!!(for Phelps)

"Did you hear that Obama was in Germany Speaking to a huge crowd, 200,000 perhaps more people, screaming and cheering, they were yelling so loudly that france surrendered just in case....."

Thank you Craig Ferguson!

LOL ... What's on your mind Sister??? Tell us how you REALLY feel
biggrin.gif

Go TEAM USA
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky