Take a look at our BBQ Comp Team's New Logo!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 13, 2012
Madison, AL

My 2 best gal pals and I are going to try our hand at some Comps later on in the year or next year!  We wanted a logo that looked "girly".  My 21 year old Daughter drew the rough draft of the logo.  I sent the drawing to Craig's (fpnmf) wife to do the final touches.  She did an AMAZING job!  I think the logo is just as cute as can be...and girly too!

Sissi does an amazing job!  Know why she gets commended on her works!

Kat

That's cool. Any Guys on the team???
nana2.gif

roflmao.gif
!  What about some lip gloss and some of that new "extender" mascara!

Kat

That is a great logo and you and the Ladies need to make 'em Sweat!...JJ

Looks great! I wish you good luck. With a resource like an interactive recipe book/forum of almost 1,000,000,000 threads + all the good friends you should do pretty good! Use them.

My Daughter Jennifer drew the logo...during a college study break on a piece of notebook paper.  That was all we had to work with.  I remembered that Craig said his Wife does Graphic Art, websites and the like.  Figured she would be the best "go too" for the finishing process.

AND....Could not be happier!  The logo is just what I wanted.  Pam and Gail...the other members....love it too!

We just need some sponsors...and a "legal" smoker for the comps....and we will be off and running...or walking a bit faster!

Kat

Nice job Jennifer, the logo looks great! 

Kat, I wish you ladies the best and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of Q-view and trophies!

Edit: sorry...., also very nice work from Sissi!

Last edited:
I like that you put the cotton in the logo - let's people know where you're from.  Well Done!
Bama....my Dad was a Cotton Farmer....and I own a Quilt shop.  Had to get that Cotton stuff in there....and yes....from Alabama!  We used to be the cotton capital of the USA years ago.

Thanks guys....I cant wait...but have to make some $$$ somehow and get equipment together. For now...we are getting experience working with other Pro KCBS teams around at different comps.

Kat

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky