• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Sweet tooth brakfeast

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

africanmeat

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Mar 28, 2011
i woke up this morning with the urge for something sweet
so pancakes with home made cherry jam is the order of the day.

fdbb62ca_DSC06967.jpg

b8b461db_DSC06968.jpg

yahoo.gif

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
icon_cool.gif

Arhon would you get out of my head. I was thinking of having either waffles or pancakes for Sunday breakfast this morning. Just to let you know I haven't eaten either in 8-10 years.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
Ahron, morning.... G-daughter is here this weekend.... we are having waffles, as usual.... Another great Sundy morning breakfast....  Dave

africanmeat

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Mar 28, 2011
icon_cool.gif

Arhon would you get out of my head. I was thinking of having either waffles or pancakes for Sunday breakfast this morning. Just to let you know I haven't eaten either in 8-10 years.
 I did not do  pancakes for long time like a year and this morning i just woke up and told my wife today  pancakes for breakfast  .

Ahron, morning.... G-daughter is here this weekend.... we are having waffles, as usual.... Another great Sundy morning breakfast....  Dave
  Dave a day with a G daughter must be a great day have fun 

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
Ahron you always make me hungry with your posts. 

Our favorite pancake is with fresh cooked bacon crumbles or fresh berries in the sourdough batter. 

tigerregis

Meat Mopper
Oct 29, 2009
Tomorrow is pancake Tuesday. The day before Lent begins. Shrove Tuesday for the purists. The last day for sweet indulgences; not that I follow any of it, Mardi Gras included. Laisser le bon temps roulle.(or something)

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Ill take a plate of that please. Great job

africanmeat

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Mar 28, 2011
Ahron you always make me hungry with your posts. 

Our favorite pancake is with fresh cooked bacon crumbles or fresh berries in the sourdough batter. 
I love fresh berries in a sourdough batter yummy

Tomorrow is pancake Tuesday. The day before Lent begins. Shrove Tuesday for the purists. The last day for sweet indulgences; not that I follow any of it, Mardi Gras included. Laisser le bon temps roulle.(or something)
it is not well knwon in south Africa only some in the  Catholics will follow .

smokinhusker

Legendary Pitmaster
Oct 20, 2010
That looks so good! I just scored some great blueberries and we're having blueberry pancakes this weekend

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky