Surf & Turf Campfire Style?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you Paul and Mark!!

Mark, It's pretty hot down your way. If you see a tent with an AC, it's me.
biggrin.gif

Awful nice smoke Jeanie. I wish Carol would eat asparagus.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Cowgirl-- " You are the Lady " by far!! Each time I think you can not out do your last one, you out-do-it again. Wowwww thanks for sharing
points.gif

Cowgirl..............You can camp with me anytime.....I'll even clean the pans! Oh yeah!!! Crab legs on a camping trip...we can do that!!! You know that she has a tub of sour cream in that cooler!! There is just something about a stuffed baked potato and sour cream!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

.....gotta go to Staples for another keyboard...between this forum and the Bradley Smoker forum...I need to join the "Keyboard of the Month"...no no..."Keyboard of the Week" Club to keep up with my drooling!

Ray

Mark, that sounds like fun. I'm ready to go again. Hope you take some pics for us. :)

Thank you Ron!

BeerBelly, you are so kind, Thank you!
cool.gif

Ray, welcome to the forum! Thank you too for the kind words. Just let me know when you're going and I'll be ready. lol
biggrin.gif

(I DID have sour cream. lol)

Well, I don't know what to say besides WOW!
Maybe, Deliciously WOW! How about, that looks absolutely fantastic.
Yeah, I think that's the one because that truly does look absolutely fantastic!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky