Super Sale on Black Nitrile gloves

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No the link worked but I wanted to look for other things
Gotcha. Yea just completely bizarre they have no search function. I always want to search for slicers and other potential resale items.

I'm a little too late...sold out...
Was a crazy good price. Figured it wouldn’t last long. Heck I’m going to list 1000 gloves for $65 on Facebook marketplace and see if I can get 1000 free lol. I only ordered 2000. Wish I had ordered 10000 half large half xl for resale. I’m sure there were some volume buyers who did.

Reactions: Gonna Smoke
Also today if you order via the actual Woot app and have Amazon Prime login you get an extra 10% off orders.

Nice. The Navy usually supplies me at work, but they too have issues keeping them on the shelf, so this is a good deal for me.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky