Summer Time Cravings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Redicans

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2023
Hawaii
I just can’t seem to get enough Ribs lately!! Summer time just makes me want to Smoke ribs. Done Baby Backs, St. Louis, Beef Back lately and hitting Baby Backs again today!! Think I may have a problem, Hahahaha!!! Few more hours to go! My mouth is watering already!! Been running a nice clean smoke today. Had a few that I struggled with but today has been a good one!!

IMG_4863.jpeg
IMG_4857.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4863.jpeg
    IMG_4863.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4857.jpeg
    IMG_4857.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: chilerelleno
Ready to wrap. Some ghee and Kinders BBQ sauce. Haven’t wrapped in a while and thought I would try it today. My spritz today was what I had. Half water and half Pom pomegranate juice with about 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce mixed in. Tasted good.

Wrapped in butchers paper. Will see how it turns out.

IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4864.jpeg
IMG_4866.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky