stumps

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mhoyos1350

Original poster
Aug 14, 2017
brand new stumps classic for sale.
never used. bought from manufacturer with original receipt on hand. nothing wrong with the smoker, just unexpected events led to change of plans.

hi there. 3k paid almost 5k about 6 months ago. major change of plans for me and can't use it.

I spoke with my girlfriend and I wish we could pull the trigger, but unfortunately can’t right now. I’m sorry. With the holidays coming up the most the girlfriend said we could go is 2k which is just too much of a difference to even try to make a deal.

I can let it go for 2800. remember I will ship it to you at no charge.

If the smoker is still available and your willing to pay shipping cost, I'd like purchase your Stumps Classic!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky