Stuffed Smoked burgers Heavy Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Was the smokey-ground beef ok?

Sometimes I have used a bit too much smoke and my ground beef didnt taste right (it was on a fatty though).

That burger looks bomb

Looks good and the salad too, i like broccoli
icon_surprised.gif

Those burgers look awesome. I have 2 in the fridge ready to go for tonight. Not quite as big as yours, and the filling is provolone, garlic, spinach, & bacon.

How much venison did you use to make those 2 burgers, I am guessing 1lb?

They were about a 1lb a piece.  They were my first ones so I got really carried away. I basically had a 1.5 lb or 2 lb package of frozen meat that I thawed and made them into two burgers. Now I make them into 3 or 4 burgers. Also I have my Stufz burger press and I am able to make them uniform. These were all done by hand.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to making them this weekend. I did go ahead and order one of the Stufz burger presses. Why the heck not. I'll use it. I smoke burgers constantly, so now I can stuff em.

What other kinds of crazy stuff do you stuff em with?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky