Stocking up

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nothing wrong with that stack or the stacker, Jeff.
I would be concerned it is out in the open. Split wood for the smoker should be covered. Top layer(s) get punky.
Once I get it all stacked I’m going to cover the top with tarps. My seasoned wood I’m going to keep under the roof.

Reactions: Fueling Around
That's a go to hell look for sure lol. We only do it at the ends but don't tell her I said that!
I strongly prefer this look. Lol thought I should be fair to her and post a better pic. She’d not like my posting the other one haha
5615A727-5227-41B7-930D-470504529C50.jpeg

View attachment 498869
Mine gets stacked like Jeff's but only on the ends. Keeps the ends from rolling down if it's not stacked against anything like a post or whatever
LOL, I was just being a smartass as usual.
jcam222 jcam222 I highly recommend getting both her and you a pair of these gloves. I spent 1/4 of my life looking for the perfect set of gloves that have enough dexterity to braze with and still enough meat to protect your hands. These are amazing work gloves and BBQ gloves, they are unlined and don't handle a ton of heat just enough in my opinion, they are the perfect work gloves. A little pricey but well worth it.

Very nice Jeff, you are set for a while. I have cherry and can get plenty more, but I can't get apple or pear. Can't wait to see what comes from that Lang...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky