Staying Home and Cooking Therapy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
After a stressful week with roof and dealing with senior dog I taking a day off the river. I try to go every day as it is Gretchen Happy place. With temps over 100 got to get wet and looks like lake maybe lake turning over early this year. The river is starting to get nasty and not sure how much longer will be able to swim. Decided to spend day cooking. Got Korean Ribs marinading. Made up a quart of my Peach moonshine. Just did a blueberry last week that turned out really good. Local brewery owner was impressed. That reminds me I have not had any of my Strawberry or Blueberry wine in a while. Next up that keto Strawberry Pie I made with Strawberries around the side and chocolate topping. Than make some spicy pecans. Need something to go with ribs? Hmm

I was wondering why my filling not covering strawberries? Just found the whip cream in fridge. Oh well bet it still good just a little heavier. Man this staying home to much work! Even mowed and weed eat. IMG_20230629_125654442_HDR.jpg

Reactions: mike243 and jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky