Spicy smoked brisket boudin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Adam, Indas recipe is legit. If you make his recipe I bet you would love it.
As a Cajun that enjoys making and eating boudin, this is something I have not seen before (in a good way lol). When I see you using the chicken liver , I immediately think of rice dressing, but with a smokey twist. Now I want to make this and am VERY HUNGRY lol

Reactions: 73saint
As a Cajun that enjoys making and eating boudin, this is something I have not seen before (in a good way lol). When I see you using the chicken liver , I immediately think of rice dressing, but with a smokey twist. Now I want to make this and am VERY HUNGRY lol
It’s good stuff cajun smokes! I’m glad I remembered this thread, I’m gonna make wagyu brisket boudin part 2 and it’s gonna be off da hook!

It’s good stuff cajun smokes! I’m glad I remembered this thread, I’m gonna make wagyu brisket boudin part 2 and it’s gonna be off da hook!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky