Special Burger Sauce (on My Deerburgers)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good , ( as always ) . I haven't seen the sandwich spread in awhile . Have to look .
That cheese reminds me of a Templar cross . You hiding treasure up there ?

Never tried that stuff I do like Heinz 57
I like it too .

The sandwich spread is great! We have been using it since childhood. Deer burgers look great as well.

Thanks Hawg!!
LOL---That's what shocks me---Been eating this stuff since I was about 5 years old, and I never thought about putting it on a Burger!!

Bear

Never tried that stuff I do like Heinz 57
Richie

Thanks Richie!!
I like Heinz 57 too, but this is completely different.
If you like the sauce they use on Whoppers & Big Macs, you'll love this on your burger.

Bear

Looks good , ( as always ) . I haven't seen the sandwich spread in awhile . Have to look .
That cheese reminds me of a Templar cross . You hiding treasure up there ?

I like it too .

Thank You Rich!!
LOL---It looks like that when I tear the corners off, so they don't lay on my Grill grids.

Bear

Bear, Your sauce will really liven up a burger , I'll have to remember to try it next summer.

Thank You CM !!
Originally I was trying to match the Big Mac or Whopper Sauce, because I like both of them, but I was having trouble getting there. However I'm glad I thought of this Sandwich Spread, because I think it's even better than my Target. And I don't have to do any mixing to get there!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky