Spammer PMs, Anybody Else?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well shucks! I saw the message and thought things were finally looking up for me. Now I see that she sent the same thing to everyone else here! I guess I'm not so special and it's got me feeling lower than a snakes belt buckle...

• Haha
Reactions: DougE and JLeonard
I must not be important enough...🤣

Awww.....If you're feeling left out I'm sure that someone here will happily send you something appropriate.

Better yet for only $3,000 USD I'll send you something inappropriate. Just send me your bank account number, bank routing number, DOB and SSN and I'll take it from there.

And I do mean I'll take it from there......

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Awww.....If you're feeling left out I'm sure that someone here will happily send you something appropriate.

Better yet for only $3,000 USD I'll send you something inappropriate. Just send me your bank account number, bank routing number, DOB and SSN and I'll take it from there.

And I do mean I'll take it from there......
Don’t forget his mothers maiden name!

Man I kept hitting back all afternoon tryin to just git in on some sloppily 22nds but no! Somebody had blocked the rest of us late cumers!

Man I kept hitting back all afternoon tryin to just git in on some sloppily 22nds but no! Somebody had blocked the rest of us late cumers!

Well quite frankly you didn't miss out on anything. Mrs. Melisa Selin Ozan turned out to be nothing more than a hose tease!

Although, now that I think about it :emoji_thinking:, pc farmer pc farmer may have just swooped in to claim her for himself!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky