Spam burnt ends full spares for backup.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
I have seen Spam smoked. But can’t recall anyone giving them burnt end treatment so better safe then sorry I’ll toss on a rack of spares to be safe. Not a lot of pics both seasoned with Bad Byron’s butt rub very light on the Spam and some brown sugar on the ribs. Cubed the spam and cooked it in a foil pan under the ribs then finished the spam on the lower rack directly after saucing. The Spam burnt ends were ok, my wife loved them and freaked out her coworkers it’s the leftovers. Two cans of spam was maybe to much. The ribs turned out great so no complaints there. All smoked on my WSM with cherry and pecan around 250*. Sorry the last photo of the burnt ends is a picture I snapped off my phone screen.

A3A18C82-FD3E-41C2-9105-6F4312117E3D.jpeg
B116ED8F-2F38-44CF-A4FA-C3DB841E0768.jpeg
09419FB9-7849-4AE6-97B3-699E7F860B74.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky