South Florida Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

captain yak

Original poster
Mar 17, 2014
New to this forum and looking for good information to improve my smoking skills.

I recently parted with my offset Brinkmann Trailmaster and am currently in persuit of a gasser. Smoke Vault or Weston 36... Not sure yet.

When not spending time with my family, I'm a bit of an outdoorsman and an avid Gracie JiuJitsu practitioner. I primarily do a lot of fishing from my kayak of the beach in the Atlantic. It produces some good fish for smoking or just plain cooking!!!

Here are a few pics to go along...

nape5a5a.jpg

y3e2aguj.jpg

u3y6e5u7.jpg

zedy8ugy.jpg

Welcome aboard, Captain.  Lots of great people here ready to help if you need it. Have fun and enjoy your stay.  Nice to see another martial artist here. Countless years of Shotokan and

Jeet Kune Do myself. Always wanted to take some Gracie to improve my grappling skills.

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

Hey

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky