Soft Shell Crab Sandwich on Toasted Rye

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Geez 'm crow, Richie leave some crab for us slobs that don't live live near the coastline. That sandwich looks out of this world. Can you Fed-Ex one to me overnight?

Point for sure.

Chris

@chilerelleno - There's nothing wrong with putting ketchup on hot dogs.

Chris you would not believe how many people were there on Monday,I wish I could get more then 2 softies they are a treat.
Richie

Richie

Your getting like That Bear costing me $$ picked wife up from work we stopped by local seafood place we like.
I order a soft crab sandwich it had 2 crabs on it for $15.50. They didn't hardly cover the bread.

Warren

Richie

Your getting like That Bear costing me $$ picked wife up from work we stopped by local seafood place we like.
I order a soft crab sandwich it had 2 crabs on it for $15.50. They didn't hardly cover the bread.

Warren

Warren sounds a little crabby LOL hope you shared it with the Mrs.
Richie

Dang that looks good Richie. Soft shell crab reminds me of a sashimi experience I had years ago - not for everyone, but it was live shrimp with the heads deep fried to serve afterwards - absolutely delicious.

Looks Awesome, Richie!!
Lucky I found this---You gotta yell to me when you post one like this!!!
Like.

Now I gotta find that Separate Cleaning Thread.

Bear

Dang that looks good Richie. Soft shell crab reminds me of a sashimi experience I had years ago - not for everyone, but it was live shrimp with the heads deep fried to serve afterwards - absolutely delicious.

Pete sounds interesting Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks Awesome, Richie!!
Lucky I found this---You gotta yell to me when you post one like this!!!
Like.

Now I gotta find that Separate Cleaning Thread.

Bear

Brother John been busy I have the pics so when I get some time I will try to make the post.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Brother John been busy I have the pics so when I get some time I will try to make the post.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

BTW: I've been watching the sale flyers & no Soft-Shell Crabs have been on them since your last Great looking SSC Post.

Bear

Your making me hungry Richie. Great job.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky