so wanna try

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks really good! I would just cook it more to the rare side, then use a pot of broth heated to bring individual slices up to medium rare. Then you could freeze part of it and reheat the same way without over cooking it

Ryan

You can buy any size you want, a 2 bone wont bankrupt ya, you might get foundered but not bankrupt lol

I saw that garlic butter prime done on the internet awhile back, looks yummy. A few years back I told my hunting partner I was getting tired of eating prime after five days in a row. He called me back and said any real man could eat prime every night until the day he died. He was right! Get a nice 3-ribber when it's on sale, cook it up as described, and eat it every day until it's gone, it won't take forever. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky