Smoker vent extension

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
UPDATE: Totally works, haven't burnt down the garage, AND now my garage smells delicious. Win, win, and win. 

I've been doing it for 3 months . but wit my 40 mes electric ,no over smokie in Hog the Palace.....Cant have the dogs chaseing me down the road when scooting Ya know..

I'm planning on doing a firdge build that will be in my garage, and vent through the wall. I'm glad that worked for you! (fuels my hair brained ideas) and will be able to show the misses "see he did it"

Damn, if the Chargriller Pro didn't leak smoke like a sieve, I would do it!  I am smoking 30 lbs of butt on an all-nighter Friday night.  It's supposed to get down to 12 degrees and 7 to 10 MPH winds with 20 MPH gusts.  Gonna suck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky