Smoked Hamburger Soup

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heck yeah David. That’s solid comfort food there. Now I’m hungry all over again.

Thanks Eric for the like and the comment

It was a great soup, and love the smoke added to the meat , soaked into the soup nicely

I might have to have an early morning bowl after I come in from clearing up the yard, as I sit here looking at my cameras,
I see one shut down and must think its too cold to work either, lol 🥶🥶 but still snowing and blowing

DSC_8944.JPG

David

On a cold winter day, nothing could be any better, David...

Thanks Charles for the like and the comment

You are right there sir. It hit the spot , even though my fingers were a little sore
from outside did not cut any off while cutting up the veg . lol I managed to get through it
to have the soup I wanted , with a couple mugs of HOT chocolate.

David

Oh man! Thats belly full of heart warming goodness right there. And after looking at your cam pics I am cold to the bone! BRRRRR!

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Oh man! Thats belly full of heart warming goodness right there. And after looking at your cam pics I am cold to the bone! BRRRRR!

Jim

Thanks Jim for the love and the comment

It was a nice soup for sure and the smoked hamburger added a very nice hickory touch.

And yes took about 2 1/2 hours to clean it all up, and close to an inch after i got back in. But that is melting right now as the ground was warm from the last couple days .
So the soup really hit the spot and a couple more also. lol

David

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Man oh man David, that is right up my alley of flavor town! Just a perfect bowl to warm up from winter!!!! A bowl of that would have even gotten me to help you put up the lights!

Man oh man David, that is right up my alley of flavor town! Just a perfect bowl to warm up from winter!!!! A bowl of that would have even gotten me to help you put up the lights!

Thanks Civil for the love and the comment

It was a great bowl of soup , just had 2 smaller ones for supper today.
Nice hint of the hickory through the whole soup. I can see more soup as the weather gets cooler ( colder ) .

Could have used a hand or a least none frozen ones on the roof yesterday 🥶 🥶

David

Reactions: civilsmoker
Smoked Hamburger Soup

Put up Christmas lights yesterday and couple parts were not working. Warm and light rain.
So today went and picked up all new multi coloured ones. Because that would not fly around here .
So started all over with everything new.

It is/was 1 deg. C and windy . And 15 CM of snow and wind coming tonight and tomorrow. My stupid luck Lol.

So wanted to warm up.

SOUP FOR SUPPER !!

View attachment 682447

So smoked the hamburger with some Lawry's SS on top and in the Q with Hickory chips.

Chopped and cooked all the veg, can diced tomatoes, broken broad noodles, 1/2 cup cooked chopped bacon, spice and couple bay leaves.

View attachment 682443 View attachment 682444

View attachment 682445

View attachment 682448

Made up some butter tea biscuits, got myself a nice big bowl and warmed myself up.

My bowl

View attachment 682449

Little closer, :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum:

View attachment 682450

Thanks for looking and now settling in for a full belly cozy night.

Thanks for looking

David
Wonderful idea to smoke the meat. Definately going to try this when it gets a little cooler down here in Louisiana

Man, what an awesome looking soup and the biscuits for sopping.
Now if I could just pull up to a bowl of that I could tell just how good it is.

Warren

Thanks Warren for the like and the comment

It was a very nice soup, full of lots of flavourful fillers and a nice hint of Hickory.
No problem warren , next time you are in the area , I will make up another pot, lol. Because I finished it off last night.

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky