Smoked cream cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Put 3 blocks of cream cheese on the pellet grill. 2 were for us and the 3rd not pictured was given to a neighbor.
IMG_8914.jpeg

One of ours had texas sugar and the other killer bee rub.
Set the Treager at 180 and let the dog eat hickory pellets for 2 hrs.
Put mikes hot honey on the Texas sugar block and a pepper jelly on the killer bee.
IMG_8924.jpeg

IMG_8927.jpeg

Looks good FB. What's Texas sugar like?

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: flatbroke
Looks good FB. What's Texas sugar like?

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks. it’s kind of sweet and spicy. A bit of a bite and a touch of paprika taste

Reactions: gmc2003
Nice! 912smoker 912smoker Got me into smoking cream cheese, mixed with everything bagel spice is my favorite......oh need to do this again
I mixed the neighbors with everything bagel. I will do one with that maybe tomorrow for us

I need to try it with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch seasoning

Love smoked cream cheese. Problem is my tribe thinks they should be in the cooker every time it fires up now. We too use various crackers as well as chips to serve but I think it's really good on a fork as well :emoji_yum:

Reactions: flatbroke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky