SMOKED CHUCKIE AND HAM

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dang that looks good!!
Going to the grocery tomorrow and wasn't planning to get any meat but now I have to look at hams....
thanks for the compliment, sometimes ya just need a tasty ham to break things up, thanks for the like!

WOW!! The chuck looks good but the color on that ham is totally off the charts. Well done sir...and I'm kinda thinking I need to grab a ham :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: smokerjim
Everything looks Great, Jim!!
Beautiful color on the Ham, but somebody cut all the Fat off that Ham!!!
Nice Job, Jim!!
Like.

Bear

I'd be doing it again if I were you Jim. Looks great

Point for sure
Chris

WOW!! The chuck looks good but the color on that ham is totally off the charts. Well done sir...and I'm kinda thinking I need to grab a ham :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thanks so much for the kind wordsRobert! Thanks for the like, jim

Everything looks Great, Jim!!
Beautiful color on the Ham, but somebody cut all the Fat off that Ham!!!
Nice Job, Jim!!
Like.

Bear
Thanks bear, yeah wasn't much fat on it , my favorite part. Must be from one of those new farms where they have to have room to run around. Thanks for the like, jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky