Smoked Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

$moke!t

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 1, 2020
Anyone have a good Smoked beans recipe they would be willing to share?

Anyone have a good Smoked beans recipe they would be willing to share?

Welcome aboard!
KeriC's Hog Apple Beans are awesome. Every time I make them, I print out the recipe card because so many ask me for it. PS, you will need a can opener for this one. :emoji_laughing:

Jack's Old South makes a similar bean dish with peach pie filling which is good too.

Reactions: zwiller and $moke!t
These are mine.

There are many bean recipes on here all depends on your liking and taste. Peachey's beans are good my go to is Gary's as said Dutch's is good so its your choice.

Warren

I make my beans by taste, if you want the recipe PM me, but a I have to tell you the amounts are not measured & I go by the final taste. Been doing it this way for years & the beans are the first to run out of. I can’t make enough.
Al

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky