Smoked 18 year old single malt whisky...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 22, 2011
Washington, DC
No? Bad idea?

Ok, well I'll just have to drink it  (neat, if you please) and toast all my new SMF friends, both in this world and the next.

Here's to a safe and prosperous 2012, filled with warm companionship and TBS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Haha!! wasn't really planning to smoke any fine whisky. Maybe a cigar... Just wanted to wish you all a happy new year, a couple days early as I'll have my bow pointed at the bottom of the compass and won't reach my destination until the 2nd. Unfortunately I'll be concrete sailing, but it's still nice to be heading to lower latitudes.

Me and McCallan have been friends for years..... Here's to you boatbum and 3 small cubes if you would please.... Dave

God I wouldn't mess with 18 year old Scotch! Just drink it.

Hear, Hear!!!!!   (an abbreviation for "hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!").  

A friend of mine gave me a bottle of Auchentoshan Scotch Whisky, triple distilled, three wood single malt for Christmas!  Talk about smoooooooth!  My New Years includes, friends, 2 fingers of that scotch and a nice cigar.

Happy New Year, everyone!  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky