Smoke Hollow 3615GW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ps0303

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Tampa,FL
Looks like I might get this one. Good or bad?

Not sure how I feel about the glass front door.

i feel after one long burn the glass door will be black and wont be able to see through

There are those that like the window in front. They have made many strong points in favor of the glass front. The point that stuck in my memory was being able to see what’s going on with the cook without opening the chamber and losing heat. You can keep the glass clean in between cooks. Look up Bearcarver and look at his cooks and smoker. He is someone I would consult for sure on this style of cooker. He may offer a different opinion for you

Hmm, for about $80 more I can get the Smoke Hollow 44241GW! Wow! Two burners and double the cooking area!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky