Smith & Wesson M&P

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You lucky people

I live on the other side of the pond where we are banned from owning hand guns, us good old boys had to hand them in for destruction, a reel tear jerk. We are also banned from owning semi automatic rifles in any calibre other than .22, that’s real mean. Semi and pump shot guns can only hold 3 rounds

The problems we have to go through to get a fire arms certificate are unbelievable to say nothing about the restrictions on use, and the problems in trying to get a firearms range passed by the authorities. All ammunition that you purchase is recorded for the police by the gun shop and entered on your certificate.

The one good thing is that in most counties you can fit a silencer on anything you own.

I just soled my Parker Hale Enforcer in 7.62/308 with all the trimmings to a mate, as I hadn’t used it as often as the authorities would have liked. I still got my 22s and shotguns, so all is not lost.

I always thought it was funny that in the UK you cannot have any pistols or rifles larger than a 22 but you can have a shotgun with up to a 2 inch bore. Its kinda sad that the UK Olympic team has to have a concession just to compete on UK soil(for the upcoming 2012 olympics) they can't even train in their home country, they have to go to switzerland as there activities are illegal in the UK.

U.K. shooters wish it hadn’t gone down that path, but something had to happen after Dunblane and Hungerford, and as per usual the good gays paid for the actions of 2 marginalised individuals.

Got a couple Springfield Armory 45's and Ruger 9mm and like both brands. Her is a picture of my latest purchases.
c786e08e_vbattach21746.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky