SMF Gathering Attendees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Was wondering what the current head count for the gathering is. Are we still at about 30-40? Also wondering how many adults vs children, just trying to get my head around what I need to prepare food wise.

Still roughly the same count but Ultramag should be able to answer this question better. I don't know how many children are on the list.

As I told Pigcicles last month, I would love to attend. In fact, I will attend, if I can get the weekend off. My problem is I wont know my schedule for June until May 14th, or 15th. Can easily fly down to MCI and rent a fossil fueled combustion burning mode of transportation.
PDT_Armataz_01_42.gif

That's still pretty close I think Theresa. I will do another round of PM's about a month before the date and get a better breakdown. I have just been waiting until closer to the gathering so it is more accurate. There are still some unsure of if they are coming and several more is it OK if so and so comes being added, therefore it is hard to determine accurately as of now.

Thanks for the update Chad.

I wanted to take this opportunity to say a big thank you, to you, Pigcicles and Cheech for all your hard work in organizing and planning for the first SMF Gathering. I think y'all are doing an incredible job in making this a great event for all. Very much looking foward to it!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Bump. Edited list as best I can. There is still a maybe or two on there and a one or two more who seem to not visit the site anymore and/or never responded to last PM's.

Debi I checked their latest activity and they have all been in the forum recently. I will try one more time to contact them - which is about all the time we have left anyway.

PC

Don't round up the posse just yet Deb. Just not much posting or communication from them via pm's. Kinda like lurking with a member name.
icon_confused.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky