Smartaleck

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oldschoolbbq

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 16, 2008
NW Ohio - outside Toledo
My name is Stan , a former Texas resident moved to Ohio. I brought my traditions and knowledge with me and am the family cook/Q'Master and neighborhood smoker. I love parties and do a lot for friends and acquaintences. My equipment consist of an elcheapo Brinkman, an old Brinkman "Red River" offset model and a 2040CC Tejas upright/horiz. woodburner. I am retired(disabled) and plan my days around Smoking. "Flo",my big girl is "the other woman "in my life and the Wife's competition.I've been smoking for 35-40yrs.,have made my own pits a a welder in West Texas and make my own rubs and sauces; I've been said to have a very fine handle on the art.
biggrin.gif

Stan welcome to SMF I'll look forward to some Qview and maybe some recipes from you. Have fun and happy smoking

Stan,
Welcome to smf...I look forward to having another seasoned (pardon the pun) vet on board.....Its fellas like you,Richtee,Lownslow,bbchev( just a few I can remember off the top o my head) and so many others here that help us noobies get it right.
I am an ohio boy transplanted to oklahoma......I can tell ya if there is good q around you'll make plenty of good friends fast in the buckeye state.......Welcome and enjoy
Ty

Welcome to the SMF. looks like you'll be able to provide some great input. lookin' forward to your next smoke and Q View too!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky