Signs That Tell a Story

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ
2238decb.jpeg

mail (1).jpg

mail (2).jpg

mail (3).jpg

mail (4).jpg

mail (5).jpg

mail (6).jpg

mail (7).jpg

mail (8).jpg

mail (9).jpg

mail (10).jpg

mail (11).jpg

mail (12).jpg

mail (13).jpg

mail (14).jpg

mail (15).jpg

mail (16).jpg

mail (17).jpg

mail (18).jpg

mail (19).jpg

mail (20).jpg

mail (21).jpg

mail.jpg

Great ones! Choose your club carefully? Nah, choose your house carefully.

Was at a barber shop once and fella was complaining about golf balls in his yard. Seemed he lived right along one of the fairways or something. After about 20 minutes of listening to this ( he was a bit of a blowhard), I asked him..."And you paid extra to live that close to the golf course...Right?"
Jim

:emoji_laughing: Either someone wasn't thinking or has a great sense of humor! Good one Jake!

Ryan
It was a country store that sold mainly raunchy novelties and they had cabins. We were actually looking for a cabin to stay the night but decided to pass on that one......wife was certain there were cameras in the rooms lol. This wasn't far from Healy alaska which is where we ended up

Was at a barber shop once and fella was complaining about golf balls in his yard. Seemed he lived right along one of the fairways or something. After about 20 minutes of listening to this ( he was a bit of a blowhard), I asked him..."And you paid extra to live that close to the golf course...Right?"
Jim
Years ago I was rototilling a garden for friends that live on a golf course. I asked how much glass damage they got and it was half dozen or so every year, "so not that often". Suddenly a ball plopped in the garden about 2' from me.

You mean people might get bored of mile after mile of corn and bean fields! Just wait for a big flood... scene someone driving a waverunner and pulling a waterskier in a flooded field!

Ryan

I'm late to the party, don't know how I missed these. All great ones folks. Thanks for sharing. Great way to start the weekend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky