Shrimp, steak, and chicken fajitas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BKING!

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
Talbott TN
Decided to use the 6 burner camp chef for this one. Chicken, steak, and shrimp seasoned with fajita seasoning. Also added green peppers, onions, and tomatoes. I topped mine with hot sauce. No wrap for me! Pictures tell the rest of the story.
08534FCC-5F88-4072-98AB-1F7B16A5A451.jpeg
285CF3CB-8575-42B6-9B61-202306B6A2F3.jpeg
ABC79239-E675-49DF-B79F-19552D393F9E.jpeg
FB33C0CA-73A3-4F34-AA07-25EFF50B9177.jpeg

HECK YEAH! I can hear and smell that from here :emoji_laughing:

I'd do that every week if I could find a fajita seasoning I like. I have tried many and also marinades. Our local Mexican joint's are to die for and has ruined us.

Hell yeah! That looks outstanding! I have the 4 burner camp chef flat top and I love it. Haven't done any fajitas in awhile I need to change that!

What do you do mostly? I’ve neglected my griddle for a few months. I don’t know why either.... it’s my best cooking lol

Mighty fine looking meal! I'm adding a flat top this summer hopfully. The camp chefs look like the way to go for me.

HECK YEAH! I can hear and smell that from here :emoji_laughing:

I'd do that every week if I could find a fajita seasoning I like. I have tried many and also marinades. Our local Mexican joint's are to die for and has ruined us.

This was at least as good as our Mexican restaurants. Our restaurants are pretty decent, not great. I always just buy the Taco Bell fajita seasoning lol.

Reactions: zwiller
Mighty fine looking meal! I'm adding a flat top this summer hopfully. The camp chefs look like the way to go for me.

I never thought I’d use all the space on the 6 burner but you will find ways...

What do you do mostly? I’ve neglected my griddle for a few months. I don’t know why either.... it’s my best cooking lol

Love doing smash burgers, fried rice, beef and broccoli, fajitas, and cheesesteaks. Have only done breakfast on it once but it was awesome. Got mine last August and used it like crazy. Have kind of slacked off in the winter months but need to get it fired up again.

Reactions: BKING!
I used many but not that one. I will give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

I wanted a flat top really bad for a long time and thought long and hard and went electric/indoors and am happy. Ideally both would rawk of course. :emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky