Shrimp Salad Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Central PA Cowboy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Oct 10, 2017
Central PA
Easy and delicious. Mixed some cut up, big ole’ shrimp with Duke’s Mayo, Meat Church Holy Voodoo (thanks to TNJAKE TNJAKE ), and onion powder. Put on a toasted roll and there you have it!

AB437-AB0-BA8-C-4662-8-BB0-5850-E8-BD3-F63.jpg

That sounds like a tasty flavor combination. Enhance the shrimp but not blow it out of the water with too much stuff. I'd love to jump into one of those.

Robert

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Phenomenal work!

Thanks Peach!

Heck ya! I'd devour that!

Ryan

Lol thanks Ryan!

That sounds like a tasty flavor combination. Enhance the shrimp but not blow it out of the water with too much stuff. I'd love to jump into one of those.

Robert

Thanks Robert! Would have liked to add some celery and actual onion, but didn’t have celery and was short on time to chop up onions.

Nice piece of work Derek, Like! RAY

Thanks Ray!

yup, that wouldnt last long in front of me :) great lookin sami!

Lol thanks!

Sort of like a tuna fish sandwich on steroids. I’d tear some of that up. Dukes is the stuff

Ya, I guess you could say that lol. Love some Duke’s!

Agreed, I'd take that anytime. Love Shrimp in most any form. Nice job and idea.

Agreed. Thank you!

Nice I like shrimp salad.

Warren

Thanks Warren!

I need some of that!!

Heck ya lol!

Thanks cowboy for the like.

Warren

You got it!

Nice job. Im a big fan of Shrimp Salad. Sounds like you made a good one Try the same recipe with Smoked Shrimp some time Toss in the Rub, smoke at 225 about 20 minutes...JJ

Looks good Derek something I need to do soon

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky