Saturday csr

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I love me some CSR's and those look like they'll be good. After about 3 hours, I usually braise mine and we really love them.

Good luck, let's see some finished pics.

I have noticed my smoker dose not like to get up to temp as easily with this lump charcoal may have to try a different brand or mix with brick briquets or try a different brand

Brandon, Try using the RO red bag. Just be sure it's made in America. I've never used the bag that you're showing, but I've used a ton of RO in the red bag.

Good luck with it.

Haha you got snow! It was all rain for me. How those tasty hunks of meat coming?

Sorry, late to this one. The csrs look nice! With that ring I'll bet you can really taste the smoke!
I've just started with an offset and I found the RO lump burned up real fast. It was nice for grilling steaks, though....
:points:

Sorry, late to this one. The csrs look nice! With that ring I'll bet you can really taste the smoke!
I've just started with an offset and I found the RO lump burned up real fast. It was nice for grilling steaks, though....
:points:
I noticed that as well going to stock up on the other stuff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky