Richoso1-a turn for the worse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am deeply saddened by this.

I have been on this Forum for 4 years and would like to think that many of you are my friends and when I hear something like this I am deeply saddened and feel guilty that there's nothing I can do other than pray.

It really puts things into perspective

My heart goes out to them.

God Bless

sad news indeed, thoughts and prayers from MN out to Rich and family. Rich has always been a class act!!! thks for the heads up Earl...

Thank you for letting us know Dutch. Rich is a great person, and it really is terrible that his problems with his health have won.

Rich, in case you read thru here...

God Bless you, man. Thanks for being a buddy, a teacher and a great example.

Fair skies and following winds till we meet again, my friend.

Rich

Last edited:
If ever there was a time for the Hand of God to intervene! The time is NOW and for this FAMILY....May the Lord hear our Prayer's...JJ

Sending my thoughts and prayers to Rich and Gloria.

Rich If you read this.. I'm putting my tall boots on. Thanks for being such a great friend for the last 4 years. You've made a huge difference in a lot of lives here with your kindness. (((HUGs))) to both of you.

This is so sad. Rich has always been very supportive of me and all the newbies in the world of smoke and peppers. His advice, genuine concern for others, love of peppers, was a blessing to us all. It is amazing to me that many of us haven't met, yet we consider each other family. Well, I can tell you right now, I considered the Ultimate Pepperhead a great and kind person and my big brother. Hang in there kind sir. You touched my heart and I wish I had the opportunity to know you in person. Bless you and your family. Bless you kind sir.

This is so sad. Rich has always been very supportive of me and all the newbies in the world of smoke and peppers. His advice, genuine concern for others, love of peppers, was a blessing to us all. It is amazing to me that many of us haven't met, yet we consider each other family. Well, I can tell you right now, I considered the Ultimate Pepperhead a great and kind person and my big brother. Hang in there kind sir. You touched my heart and I wish I had the opportunity to know you in person. Bless you and your family. Bless you kind sir.
Blessings and prayers from our family and X2 on what Squirrel posted about the family here at the SMF.

Gary & Sue

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky