ribs , butts and bacon wrapped stuffed bell peppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
butts.jpg
stuffed peppers.jpg
stuffed peppers1.jpg
ribs.jpg

That's amazing. How did you get such a great smoke ring? size of butt? wood? charcoal? details details details lol. I have the wsm 22 and can never get it to come out like that.

7lb butts, cowboy oak lump charcoal, applewood chunks...I pretty much do it the same way each time..only difference this time was I now run the wsm with just a foiled water pan, no water...I usually don't get that nice of a smoke ring..

7lb butts, cowboy oak lump charcoal, applewood chunks...I pretty much do it the same way each time..only difference this time was I now run the wsm with just a foiled water pan, no water...I usually don't get that nice of a smoke ring..
How many chunks do you use? I have been using 2 pecan and 1 apple, foiled pan, combo of lump and kbb. I normally foil about 160. Did you foil the butts or let them ride without?

7 or 8 chunks throughout the duration of smoke..no foiling, pulled at 201 degrees. Then wrapped in foil to sit for about an hour..

Reactions: smokinbill1638
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky