Recommendation for glove liner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DinnerIsComing

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 27, 2022
Cedar Creek, TX
Hello all and Happy 4th!

I'm looking for a recommendation on getting heat-resistant glove liners for use under nitrite rubber gloves. I've been searching on Amazon, but my eyes started bleeding from all the varieties. So, I thought I'd make a request for help.

I purchased these last year, but after working with them for a year, they seem so bulky. I was hoping there was another, better (thinner) option out there.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: JLeonard

I use these under my rubber gloves like for shredding pork and etc.

Jim

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
I've tried multiple rubber gloves for working with BBQ. and none could handle heat like these:
BBQ Gloves

Work great for shredding.

I use those safty gloves for knifes but they will get hot if hold to long. I longing something better also that not bulky. I still remember using some of those BBQ gloves that are woven. Liquid spilled and man did I get burned!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky