Raspberry Chipotle Pork Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
So I wanted to do something a bit different than usual with some pork loin. I have rubbed it down with Weber bold chipotle seasoning. It’s now on the kettle with some apple wood for smoke. I have mixed a glaze consisting of 10 ounces of raspberry jam and several squirts of Herdez Chipotle hot sauce. Here it is just getting going. The glaze is delicious. More to follow...

EA7CBD03-5F02-4333-A27B-CC5A2A19924C.jpeg
G

Reactions: chopsaw
Survey says...

WINNER!!!

138D2F9E-741F-461D-9B00-C7468D528262.jpeg EBB5314B-3132-45A5-AF10-52BB9B751B3B.jpeg E4808326-37F4-4D47-BAAB-47F6644CA675.jpeg 2330A8EB-D2FD-4C5D-B2A9-AF63C5F94B00.jpeg
Here are the final pics. I’m so impressed by that sauce. The sweetness from the raspberries is right there from the fist bite and then the heat from the chipotle hot sauce rides in at the end. Perfect balance of sweetness and heat. This has to be one of the best pork loins I’ve ever eaten. So much better than I even hoped for. I highly recommend giving this a try. Have a wonderful evening.
G

Looks great,Sweet Baby Rays had a Raspberry Chipotle BBQ sauce that I loved and they stopped making it.

That Looks Mighty Tasty, G!!!
However This Bear Loves Raspberry!!!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

hope you wrote the ratio of jam to sauce so you can duplicate
The sauce is comprised of a 10 ounce jar of raspberry preserves and then approximately 2 ounces of a chipotle hot sauce. It’s pretty much to your own taste for heat. I am relatively certain I can reproduce it. I know that I will be trying.
G

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky