rancher charcoal?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, my HD went to Cowboy charcoal. I talked to the manager and told him that many of us like the Rancher brand, and that Cowboy was rated pretty low by many people that know their charcoal. I also told him that I could get that Cowboy junk at Lowes across the street, but I choose not to.

I use Ozark Oak on my smoker, but I really like Rancher on my grill. The HD manager said he would be talking to his buyer, and I told him that I wouldn't be buying charcoal from him until he get's Rancher back.

If anyone finds any, please let us know.

ive been lookin for a while...the website for them is still up, but they havent returned my emails and their phones are not in service...not a good sign.. ive seen a few mentions in the forums in the last week or so and was hoping some one knew something i didnt.

As far as I know, the only Rancher around is in Bubba's garage.
icon_eek.gif

jmedic
thanks for the effort but that kp market/grill is in a BAD part of town
PDT_Armataz_01_35.gif
or maybe
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif
unfortunately we dont have kroger down here. but thanks for the help just the same

Glad I purchased twenty 20 lb. bags last fall at $2.99 per bag at Home Depot; wife thought I was crazy. I am emailing here a link to this post.....

Yeah, I had the opportunity to get a dozen or so bags this winter, but I only grabbed two... then when I went back for more there was only two left with no resupply.
icon_sad.gif

I put a call in to Eric Krause (Pres)... got his voice mail, so if I hear back I'll post his comments here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky