Rack of baby's burning 100% maple

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
IMG_6261.JPG
Ok here's the cattle dog her name is Hannah and getting up there in age. both the other ones are Australian sherapeds and little over one and the small one about 5 months old and she is crazy lol.

IMG_6865.JPG
Thanks Al. I went to go stick in the meat probe at 5 hour mark and they were already at 200. Whoops lol. 225 most the time.

IMG_6866.JPG
Maple tasted pretty good. Seemed pretty mild, I'd of tossed in some oak of i could go back

IMG_0441.JPG
IMG_0445.JPG
Here's baliey he passed last year and got sick somehow. Not sure how but lasted only few days then he walked off in the bushes. He was a big strong boy but Hannah would whoop on him, he loved fetch. Didn't like getting the ball tossed in the yard tho. I could hit the ball with baseball bat in the bushes at night and he'd go find it. Hannah is big into hunting chipmunks. She would hunt in the same spot for hours. Baliey 2 minutes and he'd get impatient and win lol

Ribs look good . Thanks for the dog pics . Like I said I always raised German Shepherd Dogs . Got this cattle dog mix , smartest dog I've ever been around . She went way to early .
Here's the reason I was asking .

0406131503a.jpg

Reactions: motolife313
Mine has that big spot in the same place, and very protective also!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky