quick questoin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bradger

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Aug 12, 2019
northern NJ
i just picked up a pork tenderloin package, says two full in it. total weight 2.6 pounds, when i smoke them (will post picks when i do) how should i estimate cooking time the combined weight or the individual weight of each.

that's what i thought, it should only take about an hour, hour and a half. assuming they are both the same weight.

Reactions: JC in GB
Tenderloins cook real fast! I tend to almost stand over them when cooking them. Temp them seperate. I usually pull mine off at about 137°-138° . the rest time will take them the rest of the way. Going to be some good eats for you! I love pork tenderloin. I wouldnt plan on that long of a cook. Ive had them done in 30 min before

Yep, what the guys said, don’t walk away from that smoker, cause those guys will go quick! And as said above pull them early, 137-138, then rest them for 10 minutes. Nothing worse than an overdone tenderloin. But I’m betting yours will turn out great!
Al

Reactions: Dunstablegrizzly
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky