Q-view - Grilled Shrimp, no smoked meat but one fine meal!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

partner in swine

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 29, 2009
Kenner, La.
  • The wife decided we wanted grilled shrimp for supper, I, of course, must make the lady happy. I began with a trip to Wal-Mart. Ended with a tasty grilled shrimp, hush puppy and freshly made cocktail sauce, and a smiling wife.
    icon_mrgreen.gif

Shrimp on the grill is mighty fine. I see in the back ground you were producing too much smoke and someone called the police.....
icon_rolleyes.gif

Were those homemade hush puppies? I have learned if you make the wife happy your doing good.

Grilling is good especially when its grilled shrimp
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

We grill shrimp all the time because we have an in on shrimp. I have a neighbor thats a shrimper so we get some fresh shrimp all the time. So for their sack please only buy fresh shrimp that is local or aleast from this country.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky