Prayers For Jake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Praying for Jake and family to get through this illness and come out the other side healthy and happy.

Praying for the doctors and nurses to have the skills to cure him quickly and totally.

Also adding a bible quote - the one that is in my signature:

Romans 8:38-39
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thanks for sharing this. Prayers and positive thoughts are underway. Stay tough Jake.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Dang, now we might need to pray for all the other patients having to eat the food! Sadly I just ate... but dang, that plate had gravy!

Ryan

• Haha
Appreciate it bud. And yes you know me. I stay “medicated” lol. I wish appetite was the issue though. My stomach walls are so thick my stomach can’t expand when I eat. So 2 or 3 ounces of food make me Golden Corral buffet full for about 12 hours
Damn, that's brutal, man.
Super sorry that you're having to deal with this shit.
Have you been told if there is anything they can do for you?
We aren't super religious, but we are definitely very spiritual, I know you're nowhere even close to being a quitter, so keep fighting for it Jake.
Seems like you have been fighting for something most of your life, whether it be our Country or your health, so keep doing what you do, stare this shit in the eyes, and beat its ass please. We all appreciate what you have done for our County, and enjoy your humor and knowledge, so start kicking some ass bruth'a, if anyone can accomplish this mission it is you!!!

And if you hear of any product that may help you, and can't find any out your way, let me know, I'll get some to you one way or another.

Hang in there bud.
Dan.

Damn, that's brutal, man.
Super sorry that you're having to deal with this shit.
Have you been told if there is anything they can do for you?
We aren't super religious, but we are definitely very spiritual, I know you're nowhere even close to being a quitter, so keep fighting for it Jake.
Seems like you have been fighting for something most of your life, whether it be our Country or your health, so keep doing what you do, stare this shit in the eyes, and beat its ass please. We all appreciate what you have done for our County, and enjoy your humor and knowledge, so start kicking some ass bruth'a, if anyone can accomplish this mission it is you!!!

And if you hear of any product that may help you, and can't find any out your way, let me know, I'll get some to you one way or another.

Hang in there bud.
Dan.
Thanks Dan we are waiting on some more pathology so we can figure out treatment. Hoping to hear back tomorrow or Tuesday. Appreciate the offer but I have ALL the products already. We make a short drive to the dispensary in Illinois every month and I’m pretty well stoked up lol
IMG_3554.jpeg

My medicine cabinet! It covers the entire depth of the cabinet on 2 shelves lol

My medicine cabinet! It covers the entire depth of the cabinet on 2 shelves lol

I'm bringing my pipe for a visit, as I don't see papers. Well maybe not to cross the border. I will pick up papers on the way, lol
If I had of known about your med stash I would have taken time off work for your last gathering at your place. ha ha

David

Morning Jake. I hope you got some sleep, and were able to keep some of that fine grub down. Can't believe that meal hasn't made the carousel here. If you find a nurse with a sense of humor, see if they can explain just what in hell a gray condiment kit is! (Bottom of last night's meal ticket). Keep your phone charged and keep posting. We can try to help relieve the boredom. I hope you get some answers today.

I have been talking with Jake TNJAKE TNJAKE and he approved of me posting this. He is dealing with some potentially very serious health issues and has been hospitalized as of yesterday, but is unsure for how long. He's thinking a week or more. The doctors aren't real sure what's going on, but a lot of things will be happening starting today. Jake has lost 55 lbs and is down to 125, he's 6'1" tall. This is very concerning to the doctors.

If you are so inclined to do so, please pray for him and his family as more prayers are always a good thing...🙏
I hope things improve and will say a prayer.

Dang Jake, I sure hope you get thru this quickly. You are in my morning prayers everyday! Hang in there Bud!
Al

Jake, your cooks and posts are always great. Keep your head up and may God continue to give you strength.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky