Post a Pic of Your Most Prized Possession

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blackhawk19

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 20, 2007
Troy AL
I thought it might be interesting to do, lets exclude smokers. It could be pictures, cars, boats, antiques, guns etc or just about anything you treasure.

This is mine, it's a signed picture of C.E. "Bud" Anderson and his wingman Chuck Yeager when they came to Troy for their 50th Anniversary Flight. This picture was taken from a B-25 bomber that Wiley Sanders Truck line owns. I was in the B-25 and had a great time that day. They are both remarkable people.

Here's mine:
icon_biggrin.gif

greergard05.jpg

You've got a point, guess I should have said material possessions
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
, but I sure like Geeks pic great lookin family
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Guess mine would be my aviatar.

Got it off e-bay a year ago this past Aug.

It's a 1966 Ford Galaxie Custom 500 post car. It has a rebuilt 1970 429 big block. bored .030 with a mild cam and edlebrock intake a 4bbl. All the front susp is new, Interior is in great shape. I've had larger dual exhaust with flowmasters put on and had the trans overhauled and added a shift kit.

It is such a dream to drive.
galaxiedrivewayik2.jpg

1951 Plymouth Business Coupe... older restoration with all original MoPar parts. I've owned it since 1988...

Great things so far, I know there's a lot more out there, how bout it Gypsy, Terry,"Cow Patty" and a lot more. Picircles may have a favorite picture of Terry in a noose
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

Well sir, my oldest son has my main toy, a yamaha 4 wheeler, down in Bozeman MT. He claims he is gonna haul a big bull elk out with it. So, here is a picture of my other toy, Dixie. She is the daughter of old Skipper, who is in my avatar picture.

I would submit a picture of my old Honda motorsicle, but its tarped and winterized.

I guess some of my most prized possessions are my rides. The 68 Camaro is the BADSS hense my name. Just sold that car but wished I hadn't. Rebounded with the 69 Barracuda...running a real warmed over 360 but hoping to have a 572 cubic inch HEMI in it for summer. Yeehaw! The 69 Pontiac Beaumont is one that my son Ryan and I built together so many fond memories here with this one. Now running a 383 stroker with an Edelbrock dual quad set-up and a 700R4 overdrive. Real sweet fast little car that just loves the highway now with the overdrive and quite rare as it was sold only in Canada. It was actually a Chevelle based platform but GM decided to market it as a Pontiac and ran some unusual things like GTO dash, maple leaf badging and all sort of little things to make it unique. Bumpers, taillight cages etc. There...I love cars... and thats my story! Enjoy. BADSS
860976bb_vbattach15454.jpg

19505188_vbattach15453.jpg

e5016473_vbattach15452.jpg

There's a HK USP Compact .45 and a Sig 229 .40s&w that I like a little too. I've also got a m4 16" barrel that I use on the lower, but I just like the way the 20" shoots. With the holosight, I'm MOA out to 300 yrds. Iron sights MOA to about 200 yrds.
There's also a 1911 that my uncle carried in Vietnam and throughout his military career that was passed to my father and will be mine someday (not in any hurry) that will probably surpass all of these as far as being prized.

web.jpg

My old 1980 Yamaha 1100 Special. Speedo went up to 160 mph, but I could only hang on till it hit 120 mph, the wind started to blow me off the bike what with no fairing of sorts. That thing gave me some mighty thrillls, and some scary ones too. Ah, those were the DAZE! The lady holding up the bike is my ex-wife.
c4ea35d2_vbattach15455.jpg

Well, I've tried and tried to think of something to post on this thread....My family and friends do come first, but I do not have the OK to put their pictures on the net.
SO....the next best thing that I hold dear to me is a small chunk of land. This is from my front yard.

Well, I've tried and tried to think of something to post on this thread....My family and friends do come first, but I do not have the OK to put their pictures on the net.
SO....the next best thing that I hold dear to me is a small chunk of land. This is from my front yard.

Hey Patty, beautiful country you live in. I was hoping that we would finally get to see YOU!! I looked and couldn't spot you, but then, in the second picture, I saw you, your the gold at the end of the rainbow.
icon_smile.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky